Sunday, February 4, 2007

I know..

In a new sun I look for the rising dawn.
It never disappoints, it just misses my lawn.
The drums play endlessly in my ear,
I can’t listen, as much as I try to hear.
I know my path is clear, without any fear.

In my thoughts I’m lost, a lonely soul,
But its not the end of the rabbit hole.
I see my hazed reflection in a cup of espresso,
My naked mind is blinder than a baby’s eye, why so?
I know today is a pain, in my journey train.

A drifting mind is the doing of a breeze.
It blows some more sand in my face, with ease.
A scream is what I desire, much to their ire.
Look up to the sky, to throw a stone, am I the liar?
I know your pouring rain, is the home to my gain.

My destiny holds a key to some lock,
Its me he says, knock knock knock.
My era will be the dawn of my fate.
I will open the gate, maybe a lil late.
I know its only me, coz for any alonso there’s always a Schumi.

3 comments:

prado said...

wah wah. kya baat hai. :)))

swem said...

heheh..thanks pradzz

The Munn-key. said...

suppppaaeerrr...!!!

:P