Thursday, June 16, 2011

Puttu!

Someone shared his innermost feelings with me, requesting for anonymity. I have tried to put them in words..


She is my shining star,
With her beside me, I stand to become a czar.
She screams at me with ease,
But her smiling breath fills the spring breeze.
She's my morning angel,
The queen of my castle.

I call her puttu, and she shies away.
If I mess around with her, she'll make me pay.
She'll frown and she'll stamp.
But on a dark night, she'll light a love lamp.
The shuga love can kiss away any pain.
When the skies will open, I'll dance with her in the rain.

She smells like a blooming garden.
So beautiful, she could be the next face of Elizabeth Arden.
Her lips are softer than the rays of the morning sunlight.
Her touch is warmer than a bonfire on a chilly night.
When she's in my arms, her smell gives me a glance of bliss.
When she whispers to me, I want to lose myself in her tender kiss.

Every breath of her's spells eternity.
Every evening spent with her is my serendipity.
Against all odds is the existence of our love.
She stands by me when I have no beyond or an above.
I will love her forever, till the sands of time tell our story.
I will love her forever, till stands the writer of our history.

6 comments:

Raksha said...

:)

The Munn-key. said...

mmm..

You always did have a way with words. =)

kadri said...

in garden with elizabeth arden..;)
nice..mudi boy

The Munn-key. said...

Ha Ha - I wish Kadri.

This talent belongs to Suzie Q. =P

The Munn-key. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kadri said...

haha... su rocks!!