Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Rocky's Bucket is here!

Boy, don't we just love the bucket list! To continue what my man, Mudi began, we have the beautiful Rocky's list here:


1) Get a tattoo

2) Walk the red carpet in Cannes and pose for a photograph

3) Go Deep Sea diving

4) Buy a Louis Vuitton Bag

5) I want my man to propose to me in the most romantic way – preferably kneel down and slip away a solitaire in my finger

6) Pierce my belly

7) To be pampered all the time (24/7) (!!!???)

8) Make love by the beach

9) Buy a house - makeover with antique décor

10) Sponsor a child’s education

11) Show more & more love towards my family

12) Stop annoying him someday! He hates getting wet in the rain, so dancing in the rain with him! :)

13) Have children (4) and see my daughter become a Tennis star

14) Travel with him to the most exotic places

15) Walk on the beach at sunrise and sunset-only him and I

16) Adopt all the street dogs and have a dog home for them

17) Be happy and make others happy

18) Have a romantic dinner in an exotic island (wine and lobsters on the menu)

19) Sip my cup of tea every morning in peace, in my house, in my own front yard, staring at the sea!

20) Have a huge collection of Diamonds & Watches

21) Learn all forms of Latin American dance

22) Become an interior designer some day

5 comments:

The Munn-key. said...

I can help with the tennis lessons. ;)

PS: Who is this 'him' that she constantly refers to.? Do I know him.?

Raksha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raksha said...

I think u knw this Chump :P

swem said...

"slip away a solitaire in my finger"

Yaaa, that's just like buying a chocolate or something! sheeze.. slip a diamond!

The Munn-key. said...

Ha Ha on the 'slip a solitaire'.

All in all, Step #5 sounds like so much fun. =P