Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The bucket's dripping now!

To join the list of my fellow-dreamers, here's my own, thought-filled, ambitious, bucket list!

1) Drive a Ferrari one day, preferably, mine!

2) Stand in front of the Ferrari factory in Maranello, and pose for a photograph pointing at the huge scarlet behind, post it on fb and name the pic, 'that's the prancing horse behind me!! tee hee hee'. All this, after having seen ferrari do a 1-2 in Monza, and have had blared my lungs singing the italian anthem amongst the tifosi.

3) Meet Michael Schumacher and Salman Khan

4) Donate a lot of money to Being Human

6) Start my own education trust, and be alive to see a lot of kids educating themselves

7) Live by the sea (yes Mudi, me too!)

8) Serve food in my own restaurant

9) Have children, and see the boy become a race driver

10) Walk on a very clean beach at sunrise and senset, alone

11) Walk on that same beach at sunrise and sunset, only 'her' and I

12) Jump off a plane (the legal way)

13) Para glide off a cliff in new zealand, and over the sea

14) Watch the Monaco Grand Prix, from a yacht

15) Buy a house and see my parents playing with my kids in the frontyard.

16) Show more love towards my parents and family

17) Travel a lot

18) Swim naked in the beach (Yes, Mudi. Preferably, not with you!)

19) Write a book on my life, with some fictional touch.

20) (This is a new one) Become a brand manager at/around ferrari( a few years after which, I'd say adieu to the corporate world)

21) Take 'her' to some of the most exotic places in the world.

22) Own 100 pairs of shoes

3 comments:

Raksha said...

:)

Raksha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Munn-key. said...

Ha Ha - I like. I like how you've incorporated even the professional attributes of life.

I like un-defined lists. =D