Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Bucket of Lists.

Yesterday, the Rainbow and I enjoyed the day for what it was.

Nothing more, Nothing less. No expectations. No comparisons. None of it and it was nice. We smiled at near strangers, faced a mean sleeping cat, made silly jokes on body parts and saw my first 3-D movie on the big-screen.

Towards the end, we realized, we may have the answer to life even if we refuse to look at the solution. Here's a list of things we hoped to do, some at least once and others to make it a 'furniture' in this vast living room of ours.

11/06/11
The 'bow's list of Happy.

1) Visit Tuscany & Eat.
2) Lie Naked on the Beach.
3) Lose Weight.
4) Travel More.
5) Tell people "I love them."
6) Express More.
7) Dress the way I feel.
8) Learn to Swim.!!
9) Learn Dutch.
10) Want to be taken Piggy-back after a nice night out.
11) More surprise romantic dates.
12) Surprise people more.
13) Wear the 'one' real sexy dress.
14) Make Love in unusual public places.
15) Body-paint someone and photograph the creation.
16) Passionate kisses in the middle of the road.
17) Have a full-house as often as possible.
18) Love & Be Loved.!!
19) "Wants" a karaoke.
20) Inspire & Be Inspired.
21) Don't be afraid to say stuff.
22) Call family more often.

The List of M:

1) Swim in the sea, nude.
2) Bartend in a seedy bar or a loud party.
3) Backpack.
4) Get more tattoos on my life.
5) Stop waiting for the 'second voice'.
6) Grow my hair and pierce my nose. Again.!
7) Experience more (in every sense).
8) Live by the beach.
9) Sky-Dive.
10) Laugh more.
11) Get Dogs.!
12) Write more.
13) Sing more (in the shower).
14) Inspire & Be Inspired.
15) Make love in public places.
16) Love more often than not.
17) Be loved more often than not.
18) Have mangy, creative, free-spirited kids.
19) Don't be afraid to look like a fool.
20) Appreciate more.
21) "Enjoy Today".
22) Call family more often.


10 comments:

swem said...

I LAIIGGG it, bot your lists. So I thought, I'll share my own. Since (for an unknown reason), you guys are sticking to 22 points, here's mine:

1) Drive a Ferrari one day, preferably, mine!

2) Stand in front of the Ferrari factory in Maranello, and pose for a photograph pointing at the huge scarlet behind, post it on fb and name the pic, 'that's the prancing horse behind me!! tee hee hee'

3) Meet Michael Schumacher and Salman Khan

4) Donate a lot of money to Being Human

6) Start my own education trust, and be alive to see a lot of kids educating themselves

7) Live by the sea (yes Mudi, me too!)

8) Serve food in my own restaurant

9) Have children, and see the boy become a race driver

10) Walk on a very clean beach at sunrise and senset, alone.

11) Walk on that same beach at sunrise and sunset, only 'her' and I.

12) Jump off a plane (the legal way)

13) Para glide off a cliff in new zealand, and over the sea.

14) Watch the Monaco Grand Prix, from a yacht.

15) Buy a house and see my parents playing with my kids in the frontyard.

16) Show more love towards them

17) Travel a lot

18) Swim naked in the beach (Yes, mudi. preferably, not with you!)

19) Write a book on my life, with some fictional touch.

20) (This is a new one) Become a brand manager at/around ferrari( a few years after which, I'd say adieu to the corporate world)

21) Take 'her' to some of the most exotic places in the world.

22) Own 100 pairs of shoes

swem said...

* Addition to point 2:

All this, after having seen ferrari do a 1-2, and have blared the italian anthem amongst a huge bunch of italians.

Anonymous said...

Hey can you add this to the post instead?

The Munn-key. said...

I agree with Anonymous. You should make this a post considering you're the chief writer here. =)Don't remove it from here, just add it.

Go on, make us proud.

PS: I'm debating if we should remove the option of anonymity. hmm.

swem said...

Ya, I think so too!

"I agree with Anonymous." is hilarious! :P

Mich said...

is this option better :P

The Munn-key. said...

So much better. ;P

Mich said...

whats your progress??

The Munn-key. said...

I think I'm getting there. Not sure how but, I think I'm getting there.

Mich said...

3, 4 and a half of 14 is on the way for you :D