Thursday, October 9, 2008

Prodding the Brain with a Feather...

Another night.. dark, alone, morose and life passes by without so much as a click. So much to scream about and yet not a peep. It's funny, but isn't life so ironic and full of contradictions - I wonder if that makes life a hypocrite. Now, thats a thought.

I like to write/ramble/muse whatever the definition for this garble might be depending on the reader and I care and yet I do not care how it hits him/her/them (another contradiction).

I wish I was in a crystal shop with a baseball bat and given a free licensce to some much needed Batting practice. Sigh.

I feel like a rant.

I feel like a scream.

I feel like a tantrum.

I feel like a make out.

Is it just me or does anybody else miss out on good ol' Hindi Music from the prehistoric ages of whence your parents resembled you inclusive of all zits, hormones and curiosity. Just today, while going with mum and dad for dinner, dad puts on the radio and out drifts sounds that strangely enticed me beyond any mention. I had no clue what the lyrics were but i could connect and I miss Music.

hmmm, I'm hungry. Be Right Back.

Dandruff, now that's a problem. I don't like dandruff but they sure as hell seem to like my scalp every now and then. shh. Don't tell anyone I got dandruff; I don't think the ladies are too impressed by it not that I'm doing great in that department right now or for that matter good. Waitaminit, abysmal is more like it. But let's put this in the closet as well with the rest of the skeletons eh?

Some people do not like to reveal too much of themselves to complete strangers, I had the same mind-set which resulted in me not having any friends; I think the horrible attitude and sulky mood had a part to play as well. Anyway, the point being that since everybody is a stranger....hmmm.... this really isn't going anywhere.

Any given point of time, and there are usually 10 different thoughts running amok in ones head like those pesky kids in a 'Toys R Us' full up on sugar; and the minute you get asked what you're thinking and the only thing that pops out is - . Nothing! And you thought that graduation from High School would put an end to such situations; I think not.

I miss Frothy Beverages, cancer on a stick, mindless chatter around a rickety table, some classy tunes, loud laughs, louder arguments... aah Life was good.

If you thought there was a point at the end of this, boy where you wrong and man oh man would you be feeling stupid to having read all this... Now you know a miniscule of the kind of things that run through my head.. HA HA !... *more sniggering*

Nothing. Everything. Ying - Yang. Ping Pong.



30 comments:

Unknown said...

This post suits my blog title better. :)

Feel better after typing nonsense? I generally do.

Unknown said...

Oh, and I must say, I really like that post heading.. prodding with a feather... (puts thoughts of a tangential direction in my mind though)

The Munn-key. said...

Ha Ha.. I think nonsense is a very important part of oneself. Nonsense is I and vice-versa. So very uplifting.

The Munn-key. said...

Where are my manners? Thank you. :)

"thoughts of a tangential direction"... I'm going to pretend I totally got that and smile with self assurance.

Unknown said...

You're welcome. You should prod your brain a little more to get the tangential direction.

And you're a man, how difficult can the tangent be :O ???

Typing nonsense is generally the only way to allow sense to form on the screen. I speak from experience.

The Munn-key. said...

* keeps the self-assured smile and hopes for a worthy distraction*.. :P

Touche on the nonsense bit. What would life be without nonsense.

Unknown said...

The worthy distraction is also tangential.

No go chew on that :P

The Munn-key. said...

In the bigger scheme of things, Isn't everything tangential to everything..?

It's all a matter of perspective innit?

Unknown said...

Oh I could go on and on about perspective, seeing as I seem to have compound eyes.

Gah.

I feel like a rant too. I should simply copy these comments and put them up as a conversation. And then rant. About relevant topics.

Heh. What say?

The Munn-key. said...

I love a rant. oh yes I do..

Be my guest, then we can rant over there as well in a tangential manner. :P

shoot, I have to pack. look forward to the tangential rant.

Unknown said...

Be your guest, eh ? Pray, where ?

Off somewhere ?

The Munn-key. said...

Ok that could have been a tad decieving...

The guest bit was for you wanting to make a random piece off this conversation.

The packing bit was for me moving in with Sue and the rest o' my cousins....

* hmmm... this sounds boring.

Forget what I said, I'm off to Amsterdam! :P

Unknown said...

You're moving in with him ???

After all this *choke* name-calling ?

Man, you are brave!


I'm in a dry spell now. Will use this conversation soon. On blog, maybe.

Btw, you dropped by :) am glad.

Anonymous said...

i know..the nerve of the lil bastard..!! :P ho hum..i'm bored..mudi..entertain us ..!

Unknown said...

Work is boring. Being sick and at work is even more boring. Brain is fuzzy.

Entertainment, please?

The Munn-key. said...

@ Jigs: What's a lil name calling amongst family...eh swem? :P

Btw, had been maintaining a voyeuristic approach towards your blog ever since swem here intimated of your obscene amount of talent.
:)

@ swem: It's funny that now, I can't seem to do any pieces, hell not even a limerick.. all I wanna do is sit and ramble.

I feel like a skinny dip..

Unknown said...

A little name-calling ?

God bless you!

Voyeurism does not feed my ego. Well, now that you mention it, maybe it does. A little. But if you are simply a voyeur, it does not. So... :)

I like the term "obscene amount of talent".

Sue did you say that about me, really ??

Unknown said...

@I-dum - Go dip skinnily. And write of it here. India does not offer Indian women a chance to skinny dip unless they are obscenely rich (there's that word again) and have an indoor pool.

Hmpf.

Anonymous said...

i know of a place with a pool rich.. rich can be amongst the rich there..! :P

The Munn-key. said...

@Jigs: Why do you think the comment made an appearance?

It takes one to know another. ;)

@susie:Pray tell..!

Unknown said...

@Sue - Tell tell. Before it gets too cold here.

@I-dum - Write more!

The Munn-key. said...

@jigs: I'm afraid it's mighty cold as it is. I went for or rather attempted a swim last Sunday and I didn get further than getting my calf wet. :(

All in due course of time... :P

Unknown said...

And I will have you know, I can't swim :P

The Munn-key. said...

and that makes the two of us.. :)

* Well, not really, but I just thought it'd sound funny. :P

Unknown said...

Hehehe. Funny seems to be second nature to you.

The Munn-key. said...

What can I say, I am after all Susie's uncle.. :)

sotto voce: this should buy me some time from his 'killer' instincts. :P

P.S. I think you should brush off the cobwebs and write something; I could do with a spot o' reading.

Unknown said...

Sigh.

I've been telling myself the same thing.

Let me see. Work doesn't allow musings as of now, but soon, soon I hope.

The Munn-key. said...

This conversation is petering out..shucks..!

*idea*

Let's make Susie doa number for us...

Unknown said...

It will peter out won't it. It's run its course. Now is time for other pastures. (read: the new post)

*cackle cackle*

Unknown said...

I posted.