Wednesday, November 21, 2007

When you..

Every once a while comes a time, where words mean nothing but the thought makes sense..i have no idea as to how this is relevant here..but its here now..! When you.. is a figment of somebody's imagination! He chose to share his thoughts with me in return for complete anonymity!



When I see you, my heart beats into a smile.
When I touch you, my senses live for a while.
When you laugh, a million stars paint the sky.

When you smile, the sky’s a new blue.

When I smell you, the gardens in the world bloom.
When you cry, the morning is without the dew.
When you sing, angels dance.
When you talk, spring has a chance.

When you walk with me, time is still.
When you talk to me, the words heal.
When I look into your eyes, you shy away.
When you shy away, a child is born.

When you hold my hand, the night is a shooting star.
When you rest your chin on my shoulder, your eyes whisper.
When you go away, it only rains.
When you come another day, the clouds make way for sunshine.

When you pray, every bird is free to fly.
When you don’t talk, your heart speaks.
When you’re angry, no plant has a flower.
When you’re happy, I am complete.

6 comments:

shruthi said...

whoa!! super good stuff.. reading this was like watching one of those feel good movies.. leaves you feeling happy..

The Munn-key. said...

:)

my heart bleeds... This HAS got to be simply the most beautiful thing anybody can sing to another person.

Not all those who have such feelings end up together. I hope this is not the case with your friend as I clutch onto my horse-shoe, a four leaf clover and cross my fingers....

sniffle.. I'm emotional :P (A woman is what I'm becoming ...che!!)

Unknown said...

Well, awesome ! I hope his life is always complete :-)

On the other side, swem, i think u should also write some songs for boy bands, u will be a sensation ! What say Idum ??

Unknown said...

Also, swem, also if u don end up getting married since AGE is a factor, u could also sing this song, like mudi also thinks this has got to be simply the most beautiful....

Anonymous said...

shru: thanks :) its always nice when what u write makes someone happy!

idum: thanks mate! ur words are always invaluable!

prasad: thanks for the suggestion..but screw u!! u're the boy band material..m not good enough for boy bands.. maybe solo artist :)

The Munn-key. said...

watch your mouth swem..!!

After all he is a former *wet* "Band of Boys" member...lol.. remember those Lash days?!?!

HOO HA HA HA HA HA HA