Monday, August 20, 2007

scream yells the emotion

Kimi Raikkonen once said that he should've been born in the 70's when it was all about the driver and raw racing.he thinks that he's born in the wrong era..Right now i feel the same but the only difference is that i do not know what other era i could've belonged to.....



The scream yells the emotion I feel.
And the song is out of place in this world.
Larger than life’s own cruelties,
It tries to break the mould of injustice.

But strangled is its voice, as it tries once more.
And now it has stopped to attempt the truth.
As much as the rhythm plays in me,
It can never break the circle of boundaries.

The purest form of existence, alas, crumbled down.
Now I cry and complain, only coz I’m a piece of the earth.
I know not beyond what I see and feel.
Its not good enough, they say as I heal myself.

The attempt is vain, and so are the rules.
Neither does my soul want to let go of you,
Nor does the heart strike a wrong note now.
It’s a battle I will fight all over again until time ceases to stop.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It’s a battle I will fight all over again until time ceases to stop.
easier said than done. But pretty cool. A true cry for sure. Hope u know where u belong. sooooon.
But like u once said when we spoke , this is the truth and we have to face it and continue being like any other who has faced it. I wish the preposition changes.

The Munn-key. said...

I don't really know what the "talk" was about or what it was that you were going through when u wrote this... but, this reminds me of the moment(s) when i just feel soo ver insignificant and powerless to change anything but the trajectory of a flies movement buzzing near me....anyway, kudos for being able to bring out yet another emotion onto paper or rather digitally..or whatever it is that they call them...

swem said...

hmmm..

prasad:
easier said than done..note the use of "again" :) . i know where i belong.but this is just with respect to one emotion.

mudi:
i dont really remeber wht the talk was(prasad u'll have to throw some light on tht)
and the rest is exactly how u've mentioned it..

Unknown said...

You know, you should write free verse more often. 'Tis better.