Monday, July 13, 2009

Revolution over Yonder.

I aint got no gun.. I aint got no bombs..
just a head with hair all tangled and no comb..
Come hither ye mad punkette..
Let's paint that purple and pink with a dash of violet.

You get the scissors I ask for..?
Cut them strings, I'd like to stretch more..
When I walk beside you, I am the lesser man
I care not a dime nor a penny, not till the shit hits the fan.

the tunes are lulling me to a smooth awakening.
Some would call rabid dreaming..
when i tried to understand,
they just open up their hands...

They want me to dance..
They want me to prance..
They say it's folklore..
could it be red-tape and not much more.?

I'm an arm-chair philosopher
I aint got no heart(?)
I'm a poet.
I don't have a poem..

Come on in, Here's my boat
Im sure it'll float
just don't make a hole..
I don't fancy a cold.

No comments: