Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Carnival of melodic decay, decorum and diatribe..

sitting on the couch and staring at the screen.
manic monstrosities bounce off the wall within the telly
the walls are plain and depict the carcass within
emptiness all around like vaccum suffocating the raging silence

Here's my crown of scars,
make it prick
make it count
run the blood, let it flow within

The pressure is intense. a tight fist to the cranium.
scream with me you deaf bastards, scream away the urge
cringing toes rake like a snake on cold glass.
Jump around. Jump around till you heart is in your hand and your eyes are heaven sent

I care not a dime but for the rage
fuck the machine
fuck the matter
fuck this .

Catatonic body houses the spasmotic mind
darting eyes hold no wonder but the beats of the empty soul
arched fingers like nimble robin hood's bow..
Scars for the world to see and invisible for the world to feel

Give me the music
Give me the power
Give me the feel
Take it all away...

No comments: